The Law Offices of Jeffrey R. Caffee Seattle, WA Personal Injury Lawyer Jeffrey Caffee is a trial attorney and managing partner of the Law Offices of Jeffrey R Caffee. Jeff started his legal career at the University of Notre Dame Law School where he met his wife Rochelle Krebs on their first day of school. They both shared a passion for helping people and together they worked at the Notre Dame Legal Aid Clinic helping local community members.
When it came time to settleJeffrey Caffee is a trial attorney and managing partner of the Law Offices of Jeffrey R Caffee. Jeff started his legal career at the University of Notre Dame Law School where he met his wife Rochelle Krebs on their first day of school. They both shared a passion for helping people and together they worked at the Notre Dame Legal Aid Clinic helping local community members.
When it came time to settle down, they moved back to Seattle to be closer to family. Once in Seattle, they continued to fight for disadvantaged citizens. In addition to representing personal injury victims, Jeff advocated for the rights of student victims of sexual assault leading to the implementation of new safety policies in several school districts in the State of Washington. Rochelle’s advocacy led her to working with the Eastside Legal Aid Program providing legal assistance to families that are victims of domestic violence.
Jeff and Rochelle have two boys, Calvin and Harvey. As a family, they enjoy spending time camping around the North Cascades, Olympic National Forest, and Mount Rainier. While camping, Jeff brings his ukulele to play songs and tell stories around the campfire. When your health and your family’s future are on the line, let Jeffrey R Caffee and his experienced team pursue justice on your behalf. More... seattle personal injury lawyer, seattle personal injury attorneys
91. Jameson Babbitt Stites & Lombard PLLC Seattle Real Estate and Business Law Attorneys | Commercial Litigation, Leasing, Development Consult with a Seattle real estate and business law attorney at Jameson Babbitt Stites & Lombard PLLC. We handle construction and business litigation.
92. Law Offices of Matthew D. Dubin Seattle Personal Injury Lawyer | Car Accident Attorney If you were injured in the Seattle area, the Law Offices of Matthew D. Dubin will fight for your right to compensation. Call 206-462-4428 for a free consult.
95. Slinde Nelson Stanford Business Lawyer | Business Litigation Attorney | Portland, Oregon For comprehensive, full service business legal representation, call a Portland Business law attorney at Slinde Nelson Stanford today. 503.417.7777 (Portland) or 206.237.0020 (Seattle)
4400 Two Union Square, 601 Union Street Seattle, WA98101
96. Goldberg Jones GOLDBERG JONES | Divorce For Men | Seattle, WA Seattle divorce and family law lawyers representing husbands and fathers in divorce and custody cases. Call 1-800-DIVORCE and get your phone questions answered at no charge!
97. The Walthew Law Firm Seattle WA Workers Compensation Lawyer | Social Security Disability Attorney in Everett Injuries can change your life and end your career, requiring you to retain seasoned representation from a Seattle-based attorney.
Located at 3000 1st Avenue in SeattleMailing Address PO Box 34645 Seattle, WA98124
98. Kenneth F. Bromet, Attorney at Law Seattle Juvenile Law Lawyer | King County Family Law Attorney Kenneth F. Bromet, Attorney at Law, in Seattle represents King County residents in family law, juvenile law and estate planning. Call 206-971-9934.
99. Cable, Langenbach, Kinerk & Bauer, LLP Seattle Business Law Attorney | Bellevue Employment Lawyer Washington WA Get help with your business law needs. Call an attorney at Cable, Langenbach, Kinerk & Bauer in Seattle, Washington, at 206-973-3484.
100. The Law Offices of Kevin Trombold, PLLC The Law Offices of Kevin Trombold, PLLC Kevin Trombold is the criminal defense attorney, DUI attorney and domestic violence attorney that is based in the state of Washington. Kevin has effectively represented hundreds of clients charged with crimes in courts across the State of Washington. He will be a dedicated and aggressive advocate on your behalf, and he will guide your case to its best possible outcome so that you can move positively and constructively ahead with your life. If you are arrested and charged with a crime in King County or Pierce County, do not plead guilty, and do not try to act as your own attorney. Far too much will be at risk. Instead, promptly contact the Law Offices of Kevin Trombold by calling (206) 382-9200.
101. The Financial Justice Initiative The Financial Justice Initiative The Financial Justice Initiative was founded by attorneys Beth Terrell and Daniel Schlanger. These two consumer protection litigators have combined their skills and passion for consumer law to create the Financial Justice Initiative. Our organization helps educate consumers about their legal rights regarding identity theft, unauthorized charges and more. We take pride in not only defending the rights of our clients, but also in providing education to our clients and community about fraudulent business practices, inaccurate credit reporting, and other corporate misconduct. Contact us today at (855) 201-3279 so we can assist you in taking action!
102. Washington State Records Washington State Records Washington State Records is a search engine developed to ease the operation of looking for and finding civil court records, criminal court records, legal decisions, and all obtainable public records.
Court records are open and accessible to the public due to the Freedom of Information Act and their equivalents present in every state, meaning any American can access the events and occurrences associated with a trial or court event. This means that the important points of lawsuits, bankruptcy findings, lien judgements, criminal trials and civil trials are all available for perusal and research. The sole exception is when an archive is legally regarded as redacted, sealed, or nullified. This is the case with juvenile criminal court records, divorce records (which tend to be only accessible to those getting divorced and their legal advisors), sealed birth records (for closed adoptions), or in cases of victim anonymity. Outside these exclusions, all court records are viewed as open and available to the public, which includes civil court records, trial court records, criminal court records, and more.
Using Washington State Records shortens the entire process of finding your record, and just requires a name, or an address to get started. Enter a name, enter an address, and State Records will get every available matching record. This includes both digital and digitized records, meaning your search may even yield results from the early twentieth century.
103. Colburn Law Colburn Law Colburn Law is a personal injury firm in Seattle, Washington. Gregory Colburn suffered his own worksite injury while working on a construction project, and this is where Colburn learned how to fight his case and ultimately recover compensation for his injuries.