106. Davis & Sanchez Davis & Sanchez Just workers comp—the professionals you need to win the compensation you rightfully deserve.
20 years of experience, hundreds of successful cases. Davis & Sanchez makes navigating the complex workers comp system easy, giving you the best chance at getting the compensation you deserve. No distractions, no hidden costs, nothing but workers comp—finally, the help you've been looking for.
107. Richard M. Weaver Bankruptcy Attorney Richard M. Weaver Bankruptcy Attorney Richard M. Weaver Bankruptcy Attorney has more than 23 years of experience helping residents of Dallas to get out of debt, stop debt collector harassment, and even keep your home and assets as you go through the process of filing for bankruptcy. Attorney Weaver is an experienced and compassionate lawyer, always looking for a way to better assist his clients with their financial concerns.
When you are struggling with debt, you could be worried about losing your home or mode of transportation; you could be worried about keeping up with your bills while still trying to stay out from under creditors and debt collectors. Sometimes, the best thing that you can do is to reach out for legal help with your situation. A Dallas bankruptcy attorney may be able to see things from a different perspective, and will have years of experience when it comes to finding alternative solutions to debt, including bankruptcy filing.
Conveniently Location in Dallas, TX
Richard M. Weaver Bankruptcy Attorney
108. SimpleQDRO, LLC QDRO Preparation Services SimpleQDRO has an experienced attorney drafting Qualified Domestic Relations orders for individuals getting divorced or attorneys representing them. Our rate is $299 per QDRO and our turnaround time is one business day.
109. Gerben Law Firm, PLLC Gerben Law Firm, PLLC Gerben Law Firm, PLLC, founded by Josh Gerben, helps small to large businesses have access to trademark lawyers who are affordable and responsive to their needs. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from small start-up businesses to large multinational corporations, both nationwide and internationally. Since its inception, Gerben Law Firm has registered over 5,500 trademarks while providing exceptional client service. We also assist clients with their patent and copyright needs. Need assistance with your intellectual property? Look no further than Gerben Law Firm.
110. The Leon Law Firm, P.C. The Leon Law Firm, P.C. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in an 18-wheeler accident, auto accident, drunk driving accident, work accident, have been injured due to a dog bite or other injury, let us fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. Because of our extensive experience in these areas, our Sugar Land personal injury attorneys understand that the negligence of others can create unexpected hardships in the lives of our clients and their loved ones. For more information regarding your personal injury case, visit our website today!
One Sugar Creek Center Blvd.Suite 980 Sugar Land, TX77487
111. The Sartin Law Firm, P.C. The Sartin Law Firm, P.C. Dallas Wills | Trusts | Probate | Estates Paul A. Sartin is a Dallas native, and attorney who has long specialized in probate, wills, trusts, and estate planning along with litigation in his practice. Paul attended St. Mark's School of Texas for high school locally. Upon graduation, he attended The University of Texas at Austin (graduating with B.A. - Plan II Honors). He furthered his education at Southern Methodist University - Dedman School of Law (J.D.) and following his parents, Peter A. T. Sartin and Linda D. Sartin, into the practice of law.
Paul utilizes his experience as a wills, probate, trusts and estates litigation attorney, as well as his experience in the business succession and insurance arenas, to assist his clients and solely practicing within these areas.
In addition, Paul has acquired a large network of business and legal professionals upon which he continues to build within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and all across Texas in order to achieve clients' estate and elder law goals. Paul is a current member of the State Bar of Texas, the Probate, Trusts and Estates section of the Dallas Bar Association, the Texas Association of Business Brokers, and Texas Exes Lifetime Member.