16. Burris Law Offices, PLLC Minneapolis Gay Marriage Attorney | Minnesota Gay Divorce Lawyer | Twin Cities GLBT Domestic Partner Contact Burris Law Offices, PLLC, in Minneapolis to discuss your family law or estate planning needs with a gay marriage lawyer. 612-208-7926
222 South Ninth StreetSuite 1600 Minneapolis, MN55402
17. Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A. Minnesota Excessive Force and Criminal Law | KenULaw Kenneth Ubong Udoibok, P.A. is a Minnesota excessive force and criminal law attorney with extensive experience in defending clients in the Twin Cities.
19. Dove Fretland & Van Valkenburg, PLLP Minneapolis Family Law Lawyer | St Louis Park Divorce Attorney Call a Minneapolis, Minnesota, divorce and family law lawyer at Dove Fretland & Van Valkenburg at 952-479-4376. Serving the Twin Cities metro area.
22. O'Brien Law Firm, PC O'Brien Law Firm :: Timothy O'Brien, Attorney at Law Timothy O'Brien - Attorney at Law. Full service, general practice in family law, bankruptcy, criminal law, corporate law and civil litigation.
26. Brown Law Offices, P.A. Minneapolis Divorce Lawyer MN Family Law Attorney The Brown Law Offices, P.A., is a Minnesota divorce and family law firm. Our blog has been named a top resource by the State Bar Association.
27. Paul Law Office, PLLC Burnsville MN Family Law Attorney | Eagan/Apple Valley Divorce and Bankruptcy Minnesota family law and bankruptcy. Call Paul Law Office, PLLC, at 800-770-7126 in Burnsville. Free 30-minute consultation.
28. Janet L. Goehle, Attorney at Law St. Paul Divorce & Family Law Lawyer | Minneapolis Child Custody & Support Lawyer | Ramsey C Janet L. Goehle, Attorney at Law, in St. Paul, Minnesota, provides effective, compassionate representation for all family law matters. Call 651-243-6005.
1600 University Avenue WestSuite 313 St. Paul, MN55104-3800
29. Law Office of Glen A. Norton Glen A. Norton PLLC - Family Law Attorney in Minnetonka Minnesota Family law attorney in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Glen's areas of expertise include family law, divorce, child custody and paternity law cases.