4. Fein Law, LLC Fort Lauderdale Condominium Law Attorney | Broward County Condo Lawyer Fein Law, LLC is a law firm dedicated to Condominium Law in Florida. Call the Fort Lauderdale office at 954-526-9664 for a initial consultation.
The Litigation Building633 S. Andrews Avenue Suite 401 Fort Lauderdale, FL33301
5. East Broward Law Fort Lauderdale Florida Lawyers | Marchman and Baker Act Vigorous advocates in cases involving Marchman Act hearings and estate disputes. Call the attorneys of East Broward Law in Fort Lauderdale at 954-372-2292.
400 SE 12th StreetSuite B Fort Lauderdale, FL33316
6. The Law Offices of George Castrataro, P.A. Fort Lauderdale Probate and Estate Planning Lawyer | Civil Litigation Contact The Law Offices of George Castrataro, P.A., at 954-573-1444 for a Fort Lauderdale probate and estate planning attorney.
707 North East 3rd Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL33304
7. The Law Office of Deborah Bianchi Tracht, P.A. Fort Lauderdale Divorce & Family Law Attorney | South Florida Lawyer For compassionate, experienced family law representation in South Florida, contact Fort Lauderdale family law lawyer Deborah Bianchi Tracht at 954-776-2320.
2400 E. Commercial Blvd.Suite 709 Fort Lauderdale , FL33308
8. The Siegel Law Group, P.A. Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorney in Boca Raton FL At Siegel Law Group, P.A., we offer Estate Planning and Elder Law services to people throughout South Florida. For a complimentary meeting, call 561-955-8515.
1200 North Federal Highway Boca Raton, FL33432-2803
9. The Law Office of Nicole C. Morris, P.A. Palm Beach Estate Planning Attorney | Probate | Special Needs Planning The Palm Beach estate planning lawyer at The Law Office of Nicole C. Morris offer all types of planning and administration services. Call 561-855-0348.
11. Solaris Law Group, P. A. Plantation Family Law Attorneys | Fort Lauderdale Business Lawyers | Criminal Defense Davie FL Solaris Law Group, P.A., in Davie represents clients in a broad range of practice areas, including family law, business and real estate law. Call (866) 593-0459.