1. Paul Frank + Collins P.C. Paul Frank + Collins :: Vermont Law Firm Award-winning attorneys and a record of success make Paul Frank + Collins one of the most respected business and litigation law firms in New England.
2. Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew, P.C. Dinse Knapp McAndrew | Home Dinse, Knapp & McAndrew is one of Vermont and Northern New York's largest law firms focusing on Business Planning and Taxation, Civil Litigation, Education, Employment, Estate Planning and Probate, Health Care, Immigration, Insurance, and Real Estate.
3. Pratt, Vreeland, Kennelly, Martin & White, LTD. Pratt Vreeland Kennelly Martin & White | Rutland VT Lawyers | Estates, Litigation, Business, Per Pratt Vreeland Kennelly Martin & White, Ltd. is a Vermont general, civil practice firm with the ability to address most commercial, financial and legal issues that our clients will ordinarily encounter.
64 North Main StreetUS Route 7 North Post Office Drawer 280 Rutland, VT05702
5. O'Connor, O'Connor, Bresee & First, P.C. New York Insurance Defense Lawyers | Albany Insurance Litigation Attorneys Are you in need of insurance defense representation? Contact O'Connor, O'Connor, Bresee & First today at 877-886-4029 to speak with an experienced Albany, New York, insurance defense lawyer.
6. Donovan & O'Connor, LLP Pittsfield MA Personal Injury Attorney | Medical Malpractice and Workers Compensation Contact a Springfield personal injury lawyer at Donovan & O'Connor, LLP. Call 413-358-4652 to schedule a free initial consultation.