302. Law Offices Of Patricia Cofrancesco Law Offices of Patricia A. Cofrancesco - Home Law Offices of Patricia A. Cofrancesco will accommodate all of your legal needs. Call us today for your legal consultation.
305. Law Offices Of John N Tieman Attorney Shelton, CT - The Law Offices Of John Tieman When you have been wronged, you need a law firm that will aggressively represent you. The Law Offices Of John Tieman works for you. Call 203-929-8100
306. Law Offices Of Daniel A Lyons Personal Injury and Criminal Defense | West Haven/Milford/New Haven CT Experienced personal injury and criminal defense lawyer in West Haven. Call the Law Offices of Dan Lyons & Associates at 203-901-1230 to discuss your case.
309. Law Office Of Marc N Needelman Experienced Hartford Injury Attorney - Marc Needelman Hartford CT Attorney Marc Needelman provides Experienced Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, and Real Estate Legal Help to Residents.
310. Lampert, Toohey & Rucci LLC The Law Offices Of New Canaan Connecticut Commercial Real Estate Lawyers | Fairfield County CT Home Foreclosure Attorne At Lampert Toohey & Rucci, LLC, our attorneys provide quality representation in a relaxed atmosphere. We assist our Connecticut clients with various commercial real estate transactions, contract disputes and construction litigation. Contact our offices by calling 203-972-8100.
312. Lacava John J Law Offices Stamford Personal Injury Lawyer | Norwalk Car Accident Attorney | Stamford Workers' Compensation Law The Stamford, Connecticut, personal injury lawyers of the Law Offices of John J. LaCava aggressively pursue fair compensation for personal injury victims. 203-883-9685 .
313. Klein & Babbitt LLC Attorneys Klein & Babbitt - Legal Council for Real Estate and Family Law matters with offices in Avo Practicle solutions to complicated problems, Free Initial Consultation - Call 860-677-5885
314. Ketaineck, Stephen R. Law Offices of Welcome to the Law Offices of Stephen Ketaineck | Practicing Law in the Greater New Haven Area Since Stephen Ketaineck has been practicing law in the greater New Haven area since 1973. He received his undergraduate degree from Bowdoin College in Maine and his law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1972.